- Gülkan, P. ve Reitherman, R. (2012), THE IAEE AT FIFTY:
A Brief History of the International
Association for Earthquake Engineering, International Association for Earthquake Engineering
- Büyüköztürk, O., Taşdemir, M.A., Güneş, O. ve Akkaya, Y. (Eds.) (2012), Nondestructive Testing of Materials and Structures, two volumes, RILEM Bookseries Vol. 6, Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands.
- Akkar, S., Gülkan, P. ve Eck, T. (Eds.) (2011), Earthquake Data in Engineering Seismology: Predictive Models, Data Management and Networks (Geotechnical, Geological and Earthquake Engineering), Springer
Chapter in International Book
- Kucukali, S. (2014), "Risk Assessment in Hydro Energy Projects: Learning From Experts and Data," In: Hydro Energy, Handbook of Renewable Energy, Springer.
Gunes O. (2013), “Failure modes in structural applications of fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP) composites and their prevention,” In: Developments in Fibre-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composites for Civil Engineering, Uddin, N. (Ed), Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge, UK.
Paper in Peer-Reviewed International Journal (SCI)
Kucukali, S., (2014). “Environmental risk assessment of small hydropower (SHP) plants: A case study for Tefen SHP plant on Filyos River” Energy for Sustainable Development, Vol. 19, 102-110.
- Kucukali, S., Dinçkal, Ç., (2014) “Wind energy resource assessment of Izmit in the West Black Sea Coastal Region of Turkey” Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Vol. 30, 790-795.
- Gulkan, P. (2013), "A Dispassionate View of Seismic-Hazard Assessment", Seismological Research Letters, Vol. 84, Issue:3, pp. 413-416
- Gunes, O., Lau, D., Tuakta, C. and Buyukozturk, O. (2013), "Ductility of FRP-Concrete Systems: Investigations at Different Length Scales", Construction and Building Materials, in press, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/ j.conbuildmat.2012.10.017.
- Kazaz, İ., Gülkan P., Yakut A. (2012), "Performance limits for structural walls: An analytical perspective", Engineering Structures, Vol. 42, pp. 105-119.
- Kazaz, İ., Gülkan P., Yakut A. (2012), "Deformation Limits for Structural Walls with Confined Boundaries", Earthquake Spectra, Vol. 28, Issue: 3, pp. 1019-1046, DOI: 10.1193/1.4000059 .
- Baris, K., and Kucukali, S. (2012), “Availibility of renewable energy sources in Turkey: Current situation, potential, government policies and the EU perspective”, Energy Policy, Vol. 42, pp. 377-391.
- Gunes, O., Yesilmen, S., Gunes, B. and Ulm, F.-J. (2012) “Use of UHPC in Bridge Structures: Material Modeling and Design”, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 319285, doi: 10.1155/2012/319285.
- Gulkan, P. and Korucu, H. (2011), "High-velocity impact of large caliber tungsten projectiles on ordinary Portland and calcium aluminate cement based HPSFRC and SIFCON slabs. Part II: numerical simulation and validation", Structural Engineering and Mechanics, Vol. 40, No: 5, pp. 617-636.
- Kucukali S. (2011), "Risk assessment of river-type hydropower plants using fuzzy logic approach", Energy Policy, Vol. 39, No: 10, pp. 6683-6688.
- Dominik H. Lang, Jochen Schwarz and Polat Gülkan (2011), "Site-Structure Resonance as a Proxy for Structural Damage", Earthquake Spectra, Vol. 27, No: 4, pp. 1105-1125
- Korucu, H. and Gulkan, P. (2011), "High-velocity impact of large caliber tungsten projectiles on ordinary Portland and calcium aluminate cement based HPSFRC and SIFCON slabs. Part I: experimental investigations", Structural Engineering and Mechanics, Vol. 40, No: 5, pp. 595-616.
- Beyhan, B., Gulkan, P. (2011), "Buildings Subjected to Recurring Earthquakes: A Tale of Three Cities", Earthquake Spectra, Vol. 27, Issue:3, pp. 635-659, DOI: 10.1193/1.3607987
Paper in Other Peer-Reviewed International Journal
- Küçükali, S., "Pequenas centrais hidreletricas instaladas em linhas de suprimento de aqua." Eletricidade Moderna, 41 (466), 122-127, 2013.
- Gunes O and Buyukozturk O (2012), ‘Simulation-based microwave imaging of plain and reinforced concrete for nondestructive evaluation’, International Journal of Physical Sciences, 7(3), 383-393. DOI: 10.5897/IJPS11.1376
- Gunes, B. and Gunes, O. (2012) ‘Structural health monitoring and damage assessment part 2: Application of the DLV method to the ASCE benchmark structure experimental data’, International Journal of Physical Sciences, v.7(9),1509-1515.
- Dinçkal Ç., Finite Element Model for a viscous incompressible fluid flow, Elixir
Computer Sciences and Engineering, 43, pp.6599-6601, 2012.
- Dinçkal Ç., On the properties of anisotropic engineering materials based upon
orthonormal representations, IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics,
Vol.42, 3, pp.183-192, 2012.
- Dinçkal Ç., 'Norm, Norm ratio calculations and anisotropy degree', Journal of Pure
and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 69. No.2, pp.125-136, 2011.
- Dinçkal Ç., Analysis of elastic anisotropy of wood material for engineering
applications, Journal of Innovative Research in Engineering and Science, Vol. 2. Issue
2, pp.67-80, 2011.
- Dinçkal Ç., Studies on the optimum mechanical response of anisotropic material
related to elastic constants, Journal of Innovative Research in Engineering and
Science, Vol. 2. Issue 3, pp.204-242, 2011.
- Dinçkal Ç., Adaptation of Generalized Hill Inequalities to anisotropic elastic
symmetries, International Journal of Engineering Science and Technology,Vol.3,
No.4, pp.185-212, 2011.
- Dinçkal Ç., A New decomposition method for elastic constant tensor to study the
anisotropy of construction materials; tool steel and rock types, Elixir Applied
Mathematics 39, pp.5090-5092, 2011.
Paper in International Conference Proceedings
- Dinçkal Ç., "A Study for Anisotropy of Porous and Powder Materials from a Different Perspective: ‘Use of Orthonormal Parts of Elastic Constant Tensor’ ", Proceedings of International Porous and Powder Materials Symposium and Exhibition (PPM 2013), 727-732, ISBN: 978-975-6590-05-8, İzmir, Çeşme, Turkey, 2013.
- Bölük, G., Kucukali, S. “Biogas energy in Turkey: Current Situation, Sustainability and Policy Implications” Proc., 2013 ICEE Conf., Porto, 2013.
- Kucukali, S. “Finding the most suitable existing hydropower reservoirs for the development of pumped-storage facilities: A case study from Turkey” Proc., Hydro 2013 Conf., Innsbruck, Austria, (CD), 2013.
- Dinçkal Ç., "Orthonormal Decomposition of Third Rank Tensors and Applications", Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2013 (Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science), Vol. 1, 139-144, ISSN: 2078-0958, Organizing Association: IAENG, WCE 2013.
Dinçkal Ç., "On the Mechanical and Elastic Properties of Anisotropic Engineering Materials Based upon Harmonic Representations ", Proceedings of the World Congress on Engineering 2013 (Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science), Vol. 3, 2177-2183, ISSN: 2078-0958, Organizing Association: IAENG, WCE 2013.
- Kucukali, S. "Wind Energy Development in Turkey: Policies and Challenges" Proc.,
2013 EWEA Conf., Vienna, Austria, 2013.
- Gunes, O. and Buyukozturk, B. (2012), “Bonded FRP Patching of Fatigue-Damaged Structural Steel to Extend the Remaining Fatigue Life,” First International Conference on Performance-based and Life-cycle Structural Engineering, 5-7 December 2012, Hong Kong, China, pp. 1978-1986.
- Gunes, O., Gunes, B. and Yesilmen, S. (2012). ‘An evaluation of the effectiveness of English-medium civil engineering education in Turkey’, 2nd International Engineering Education Conference (IEEC 2012) Oct. 31- Nov.3, Antalya, Turkey.
- Gunes, O. and Gunes, B. (2012). ‘Performance-based seismic evaluation and retrofitting of unreinforced concrete wall buildings with interior steel frames’, 8th International Conference on Structural Analysis of Historical Constructions, Oct. 15-17, Wrocklaw, Poland.
- Gunes, B and Gunes, O. (2012) ‘Localizing structural damage using the dynamic damage locating vector approach’, 10th International Congress on Advances in Civil Engineering, 17-19 October, Ankara, Turkey.
- Kucukali, S. "Environmental Risk Assessment of Small Hydropower Plants" Proc.,
2012 HidroEnergia Conf., Wroclaw, Poland, 2012.
- Kucukali, S., Baris, K., and Gülden, B., "A Multi-criteria analysis tool to evaluate the renewable energy technologies in Turkey" IRENEC 2012 Conference, Istanbul,
- Dinçkal Ç.,"Irreducible Decomposition of Elastic Constant Tensor for
Anisotropic Engineering Materials", Journal of International Scientific
Publications: Materials, Methods & Technologies, Vol. 6, ISSN:1313-2539,
- Dinçkal Ç.,"An Innovative Description of Elastic Constant Tensor Based upon
Orthonormal Representations", Proceedings of the World Congress on
Engineering 2012 (Lecture Notes in Engineering and Computer Science), Vol.
1, 187-193, ISSN: 2078-0958, Organizing Association: IAENG, WCE 2012.
- Dinçkal Ç.,''Irreducible Representation of Elastic Compliance Tensor for
Engineering Materials'', 10th International Congress on Advances in Civil
Engineering (ACE), 17-19 October, 2012, METU, Ankara, Turkey.(CD)
- Kucukali, S. "Risk assessment of river-type hydropower plants by using fuzzy logic
approach" Proc., World Renewable Energy Congress 2011, Linköping, Sweden,
- Kucukali, S. "Water supply lines as a source of small hydropower in Turkey: A Case
study in Edremit" Proc., World Renewable Energy Congress 2011, Linköping,
Sweden, 2011, CD
- Kucukali, S. and Baris, K., "Renewable energy policy in Turkey" Proc., World
Renewable Energy Congress 2011, Linköping, Sweden, 2011, CD.
- Kucukali, S. "The implementation of the EU Water Framework Directive and Small
Hydropower Plants: Situation in Turkey" Proc., Hydro 2011 Conf., Prague, Czech
Republic, (CD), 2011.
- Gülkan, P., Andiç, H.İ. ve Öcal, A. (Ed.) (2013) 6. Mühendislik ve Teknoloji Sempozyumu Bildiri Kitabı, Çankaya Üniversitesi Mühendislik Fakültesi Yayınları No: 7, ISBN: 978-975-6734-15-5.
- Güneş, O., Oğuz, C. ve Yılmaz, İ.S. (Ed.) (2011), 6. Kentsel Altyapı Sempozyumu Bildiri Kitabı, İnşaat Mühendisleri Odası, Ankara, İMO Yayın No: E/11/09, ISBN: 978-605-01-0173-7.
Paper in Natial Jorunal (SCI)
- Kazaz, İ., Gulkan, P. (2012), "Damage Limits for Ductile Reinforced Concrete Shear Walls", Teknik Dergi, Vol. 23, Issue:3, pp. 6113-6140
Paper in National Conference Proceedings
- Dinçkal Ç., Alemdar B., Gülkan P., ''Exact Finite Element for Beam-Column Element on Elastic Winkler Foundation Subjected to Vibration'', Engineering and Technology Symposium 7(MTS7), Çankaya University, Ankara, Turkey, ISBN:978-975-6734-16-2.
Küçükali, S., (2014). “Sıçratma Uçlu Enerji Kırıcıların Mansabında Meydana Gelen Yersel Oyulma Derinliğinin Sedimente Göre Tanımlanmış Densimetrik Froude Sayısıyla Tahmin Edilmesi” II. Ulusal Barajlar Kongresi, İstanbul, 729-736.
- Dinçkal Ç., (2013)''Spectral Representation of Elastic Compliance Tensor for
Anisotropic Materials'', Engineering and Technology Symposium 6(MTS6), Çankaya University, Ankara, Turkey.
- Küçükali, S., (2011) "Türkiye'deki içme suyu barajlarının hidroelektrik potansiyelinin
incelenmesi: Ulutan Barajı örnek bir çalışma" VI. Kentsel Altyapı Sempozyumu,